- Dates: 8 Nov, 2017
- Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hydrogenics Corporation is a leading developer of clean tech solutions for hydrogen generation, energy storage, and fuel cell power modules for mobility and stationary applications. We are helping customers around the world make the shift to a cleaner energy future. Hydrogenics is based in Mississauga, Ontario, and has sales and manufacturing operations in Europe, the US and Asia.
- Using Sales forecast, preparing production and material schedules and propose capacity matching plan;
- Review Product structure, routing, and additional customer requirements to determine critical path and communicate planned delivery date to Sales;
- Establish shop order release schedule and release shop order for work-centre;
- Work with Project management team to establish project schedule. Coordinate work and materials flow for projects. Facilitate communication between Project management team, Production, Purchasing, Quality and Inventory and Logistics to meet project’s milestone;
- Maintain ERP’s requirement schedule based on production’s capacity, materials lead-time, supplier’s quality index, Sales’ promised delivery date;
- Review inventory, work schedule, and purchase order’s pipe-line and assist engineering to determine phase in or new components;
- Prepare materials and production status reports;
- Determine and post KPIs.
- Postsecondary school degree/diploma ; preferably in engineering.
- Min of 2 years in a planning, preferably in a mix-mode manufacturing environment (build to stock, build to order, project works).
‘Must Have’ Technical Skills:
- MS Office (Intermediate level of Excel or above)
- MRP experience is a must
‘Must Have’ Soft Skills:
- Detail-oriented, logical, good analytical skills, good math skill.
- Professional designation or working toward a professional designation (CPIM, CSCP, CITP, CPP)
- Ability to read, write and converse in Mandarin/Cantonese is a great asset.
Note – a Criminal check will be conducted.
Hydrogenics is an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please inform us in advance to arrange appropriate accommodations.
If you feel any of these positions describe your skills and experience please e-mail your resume and cover letter to the contact information listed in the position details. Please include the position title in the subject line of your email. We thank all applicants for their interest but only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.