Hydrogen Fueling Stations
The HySTAT™ fueling station uses our advanced electrolysis technology to split water into hydrogen and oxygen, using only electricity.
Hydrogenics offers complete hydrogen fueling stations with modular capacities ranging from 20 kg to over 1,000 kg of hydrogen per day. The hydrogen is dispensed at 350 or 700 bar.
The HySTAT fueling station is a turnkey solution, which comes fully interconnected, automated and is easy to install. The process is quiet, reliable, safe and can claim true zero emission fuel from production to consumption, eliminating the dependency on fossil fuels.
Our electrolysis-based hydrogen fueling station offers you following advantages:
- Zero emissions from production to fueling
- No carbon footprint when the power comes from renewable energies sources, such as wind and solar
- On site, on demand, secure hydrogen
- Fuel cell grade hydrogen gas, hydrocarbon free
- Automatic, reliable and low maintenance systems
- Technology delivered by the manufacturer
- Built according to the most stringent standards
If your project requires the optimal performance of hydrogen fuel cells or hydrogen combustion vehicles, contact us for technical specifications, pricing (including total cost of ownership) and configuration advice for an on-site HySTAT Electrolyzer system.