Stationary & Stand-by Power
Forward Shift: Fully integrated Hydrogenics Power Systems
Hydrogenics is helping forward organizations to leave behind burning oil, gas and diesel for the advantages of advanced hydrogen technologies for remote and intermittent power needs:
- Zero emissions at point of generation
- The ability to operate when other renewable sources are not available (i.e. wind and solar)
- Smart grid connections offering improved economies for off-grid applications
- Backup and uninterruptible power systems
Hydrogenics Power Systems are operating in remote locales and commercial/industrial facilities around the globe:
- HyPM™ Racks with multiple fuel cell modules and power electronics in 19-inch server equipment racks
- Fuel Cell Megawatt Power Plant Platform
We also offer system integration and smart grid connection strategies to ensure compatibility
and smooth operation.
If your project involves intermittent renewable energy needs, learn about Hydrogenics smart grid connections and remote community power generation.
If you are an OEM, distributor or system integrator looking to use fuel cell products for stationary and back-up power please contact us with your project details.