- Dates: 31 January, 2019
- Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Email: email@example.com
Hydrogenics Corporation is a leading developer of clean tech solutions for hydrogen generation, energy storage, and fuel cell power modules for mobility and stationary applications. We are helping customers around the world make the shift to a cleaner energy future. Hydrogenics is based in Mississauga, Ontario, and has sales and manufacturing operations in Europe, the US and Asia.
Reporting to the Facility Manager, this challenging position asks the employee to be able to Maintain and repair Fuel cell test equipment and the physical plant to support them at our headquarters in Ontario Canada.
- Interface with test stand operators and the facility manager daily and meet their operational/technical needs .
- Update maintenance records for equipment.
- Troubleshoot onsite equipment.
- Work in a manner that respects the safety of other employees.
- Work on low & high voltage equipment including rectifiers, motors, relays, compressors and PLC’s
- Work on and leak test High pressure hydrogen gas lines (up to 15,000 psi)
- Technical diploma in Electro Mechanical, Electro Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical disciplines
- Must have valid drivers license
- Minimum 1 years of working with gaseous hydrogen at high pressure and possess a TSSA Hydrogen license
- Minimum 1 years experience in field service with mono-polar and bipolar electrolytic hydrogen producing equipment.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in the engineering field, including reading P&ID’s , Electrical schematics, PFD, ASME boiler code, ASME B31.3,
- Minimum 1 years experience in Electrical troubleshooting for 24VDC, 120VAC, 220VAC, 480VAC and 600VAC equipment including motors, breaker, relays
- Strong aptitude in mechanical skills specific to gas piping and compressor repairs
- Experience in programming in Allen Bradley,Siemens S7, GE Fanuc, Profibus & Devicnet
- Proficient in English and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Fuel Cells
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
NOTE: This job requires a criminal record check to satisfy the needs of the Canadian Controlled Goods Program.
Hydrogenics is an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please inform us in advance to arrange appropriate accommodations.
If you feel any of these positions describe your skills and experience please e-mail your resume and cover letter to the contact information listed in the position details. Please include the position title in the subject line of your email. We thank all applicants for their interest but only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.