- Dates: 19 March, 2019
- Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Email: email@example.com
Hydrogenics Corporation is a leading developer of clean tech solutions for hydrogen generation, energy storage, and fuel cell power modules for mobility and stationary applications. We are helping customers around the world make the shift to a cleaner energy future. Hydrogenics is based in Mississauga, Ontario, and has sales and manufacturing operations in Europe, the US and Asia.
Operate process equipment and other process operations
- Operate process equipment and other process operations in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assist Manufacturing Lead in achieving production requirements
- Use and read measuring equipment as required. Includes micrometers, rules and calipers.
- Possess strong organizational skills, a positive attitude and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Ensure all safety and processing procedures are followed.
- Maintain a clean and safe work place in accordance with 5S protocol
- Pursue ongoing goal of cost reductions.
- Identify improvements to the manufacturing processes to reduce cost, decrease product variability and improve product yield and run-rate
- Report key production initiatives against target values
- Assist in the trials and material sampling
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 + years of progressive work experience
Skills and attributes:
- Experience operating process equipment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team, quick learner and adaptable
- Previous experience with composite and polymers preferred.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Understand and follow SOP and manufacturing processes
- High energy level – Eger to learn
- Ability to exercise sound judgment to solve problems.
- Demonstrates professional, positive behaviour.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and interface with a variety of personalities.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Hydrogenics is an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please inform us in advance to arrange appropriate accommodations.
If you feel any of these positions describe your skills and experience please e-mail your resume and cover letter to the contact information listed in the position details. Please include the position title in the subject line of your email. We thank all applicants for their interest but only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.