Heavy Duty Mobility Fuel Cells
Accelerating Commercialization of Zero Emission Vehicles
Typical applications: Urban bus fleets and truck fleets (Class 6-8).
Built on our trademark low pressure stack, Hydrogenics fuel cell propulsion systems deliver distinct advantages over most pressurized systems:
- industry leading power density
- unequalled reliability
- unlimited start and stops
- freeze start capability
- integrated air delivery system
- fully integrated optimized controls
- simple integration (no integration required with CelerityPlus, see below)
- lower cost
- easier maintenance
- no compressor and no humidifiers required
- Celerity and CelerityPlus are optimally designed and configured for vehicles requiring a standard engine bay installation. Celerity requires minimal drivetrain engineering while CelerityPlus offers the industry’s first drop-in solution.
- HD90 and HD180 are ideally suited for vehicles with an existing electric drive platform (certified to European Directives).
|Product Name||Power Rating (kW)||Application-Tailored Features||Voltage Output (VDC)||Current Output (ADC)||Peak Efficiency1(%LHV)||Dimensions (l x w x h)||Mass1(kg)|
|Celerity||60||Integration-ready; Optimized voltage and form factor; Extra-reliability design; Cold weather package; IP rated enclosure||300…640||0 to 200||53||800x375x9801||275|
|CelerityPlus||60||Drop-in installation; Optimized voltage and form factor; Extra-reliability design; Cold weather package; IP rated enclosure||300…640||0 to 200||53||800x375x9801||275|
|HD90||99||Fully integrated BOP; Lower voltage/higher current; low temp start/shutdown||180…360||0 to 500||55||1582x1085x3461||360|
|HD180||198||Fully integrated BOP; Lower voltage/higher current; low temp start/shutdown||180…360 (2x)||0 to 500||55||1582x1085x6901||720|
1 Coolant pump and air filter excluded
Will hydrogen work for your fleet and service area? Learn about Hydrogenics complete mobility based fuel cell systems now operating in various parts of the world. If you’re a vehicle OEM or system integrator, ask us about Hydrogenics’ experience with various fleet vehicle applications.
Hydrogenics also provides hydrogen refueling products to create complete power and fuel solutions.
For more information and technical specifications download: