Mobility – Medium Duty
Our Versatility Translates Into Your Commercial Success
Typical applications: Utility and ground support vehicles, shuttles, school buses and truck fleets (Class 4-6)
Built on our trademark low pressure stack, all of Hydrogenics fuel cell propulsion systems deliver a package of distinct advantages over most pressurized systems:
- industry leading power density
- unequalled reliability
- unlimited start and stops
- freeze start capability
- integrated air delivery system
- fully integrated optimized controls
- simple integration (no integration required with CelerityPlus, see below)
- lower cost
- easier maintenance
- no compressor and no humidifiers required
- HD 30 is ideally suited for vehicles with an existing electric drive platform (certified to European Directives).
- Celerity and CelerityPlus are optimally designed and configured for vehicles requiring a standard engine bay installation. Celerity requires minimal drivetrain engineering while CelerityPlus offers the industry’s first drop-in solution.
|Product Name||Power Rating (kW)||Application-Tailored Features||Voltage Output (VDC)||Current Output (ADC)||Peak Efficiency1(%LHV)||Dimensions (l x w x h)||Mass1(kg)|
|HD30||33||Fully Integrated BOP; Low temp start/shutdown||60…120||0 to 500||55||668x406x2552||73.5|
|Celerity||60||Integration-ready; Optimized voltage and form factor; Extra-reliability design; Cold weather package; IPrated enclosure||300…640||0 to 200||53||800x375x9801||275|
|CelerityPlus||60||Drop-in installation; Optimized voltage and form factor; Extra-reliability design; Cold weather package; IPrated enclosure||300…640||0 to 200||53||800x375x9801||275|
1 Coolant pump and air filter excluded
2 Coolant pump and air delivery excluded
With industry leading reliability and robustness, Hydrogenics’ Fuel Cell Power Systems are a breakthrough in fuel cell technology and ease of integration. As a long established and well known global leader in fuel cell technology, we have a complete line of fuel cell power systems to power every electric bus and truck application in the world. Call us today for a free consultation on the right choice for your medium duty zero emission vehicle solution.
Check out these News Updates to learn more about how Hydrogenics medium duty mobility products are moving people, products and services around the world.
For more information and technical specifications download: